Labels

Sunday 28 December 2008

NÉLKÜLED WITHOUT YOU



Nélküled vagyok. I am without you.

Nem ismerlek. I do not know you.

Hianyzol. I miss you.

Mindig ismertelek. I have always known you.

Azt akarom, olyan legyel mint en. I want you to become like me.

Benned is magamat utalom. I hate myself in you.

Valtozz meg! Change yourself!

A francnak kellesz! Hell wants you!

Veled is nelküled vagyok. With you I am still without you.




PRAYER


Our Father, who is neither in heaven nor anywhere else

Thus it’s worthless to hallow your name,

I rather if your kingdom does not come

Your will is the big unknown for us.



We have to work for our daily bread

(you could give us something else instead),

You might forgive our trespasses,

But we can’t forgive your sins and the stupidity of our neighbours.



Please, lead us into temptation

And make a pack with the devil.

You can keep the heaven – but leave the Earth alone!

Power and glory is yours - made of melting materials.

For ever and never

Amen




IMA HELYETT

Miatyánk, ki nem vagy se a menyekbe, és máshol se

A nevedet igy megszentelni nem érdemes,

Országod inkább ne jöjjön el,

Akaratod ismeretlen,

Miképpen a menyekbe, azonképpen a földön is.



Mindennapi kenyerünkért dolgoznunk kell

(adhatnál valami mást helyette),

Te megbocsáthatod büneinket

De mi nem igérjuk, hogy megbocsájtjuk büneidet

És a szomszédaink hülyeségét.



Kisértésekkel áldj meg minket,

Kőssél egy pakkot a gonosszal!

Tartsd meg a menyt, nekünk nem kell,

De hagyd békén a földet!

A hatalom és a dicsőség foszlóanyag.

Mindörökké

Ámen

No comments:

Post a Comment